DALLAS DOWNTOWN ASSOCIATION - 3RD ANNUAL SCARECROW CONTEST
How to Enter
Please complete an entry form by October 1st, 2022. You can complete the online form below!
This event is FREE to all participating businesses, but you must register to be eligible for consideration for prizes.
- Scarecrows can be made of any materials you choose, but will be exposed to the elements (rain, wind, etc).
- Displays cannot damage the pole, sidewalk, or surrounding space in any way.
- Scarecrows may not include adult, political, violent, socially insensitive, or excessively gory themes.Any display the Committee finds to be inappropriate must be fittingly altered or taken down immediately.
- The DDA Promotion Committee will make be the final decisionmaker in any questions regarding the rules of this contest.
- Each display can extend out 5 feet on either side of the pole parallel to the curb, and no more than 3 feet out from the pole on the sidewalk. Displays must not block good passage of pedestrian traffic.
Participants of the contest are solely responsible for setting up, removal of display, and any items to complete their display. The Dallas Downtown Association is not responsible for loss or damage of any displays. Entry in the Dallas Downtown Association 2nd Annual Scarecrow Contest constitutes an agreement with the terms specified above.
All entries will be sent a confirmation email of acceptance into the contest, and a separate email for display location by October 7th, 2022. It is important to Complete the following entry form and retain a copy for your records